Monday, July 26, 2010

Love Bots

Some of my favorite customer experiences have been filled with love. Literally! Over the past few months I've had several couples ask me to create their wedding cake toppers. This in itself is a huge honor. I know how stressful planning a wedding can be and how special each detail means to the couple. Having the opportunity to connect with people on that kind of level means a lot because not only does it mean they trust me, but it's also really fun hearing their stories.

Take Amorae and Jonny for instance. This is one creative couple as they're not only getting married in a movie theater, but they're creating nearly everything for the wedding by themselves! These guys definitely have a style of their own and were tremendous helping me out with the design of the bots. Just by looking at the set you can see their amazing style through the color scheme of their wedding clothes and custom Chuck Taylor shoes. Also the fact that Amorae Bot is holding a Harry Potter wand and Jonny Bot a classic Nintendo controller means they're not afraid to show the world who they really are. That's so admirable and I couldn't be happier with how these bots turned out.

Jonny and Amorae Bots

And apparently they felt the same way!

Jonny and Amorae with their bots. They're so cute!

I've also created a more traditional wedding cake topper set. I love this set just as much as Amorae and Jonny's--although it's completely different--because it truly represents the bride and groom's style. They asked me to create a park bench for their bots because they love spending time in the park reading books with one another.

Wedding couple on park bench

Emily and Megan contacted me to help out with their big day as well. While they love the more detailed bots, they wanted their topper to be a bit more simplistic which was awesome.

Even without all the details, this duo turned out really well

Believe it or not, we've even helped love blossom! A customer of ours named Peter asked me to create bots to look like himself and his girlfriend in the costumes they were wearing when they first met. He then put an engagement ring on his bot and used them to propose to her. She said yes! I'm not going to take all the credit, but imagine where this couple would be if Peter hadn't have used our bots to propose! :)

Will you marry me?

Even though I've mentioned how hectic custom orders can be, they really are rewarding and that's the biggest reason I continue to do them. They allow me to hear the stories of our customers and there's something very special about that!

beep, boop, bop!
Jenn Bot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beep! Boop! Bop! Robots believe in free speech but still reserve the right to block unnecessary comments. Please be nice.